In Costa Rica you can find just about any type of smartphone, from a variety of manufacturers, for all tastes and needs. But as of last Friday there is one… Read more
- Understanding the Flappy Bird Phenomenon in Costa Rica
- Hackers Attack University of Costa Rica Publication
- GoodSpeed Global Wi-Fi Device Now Active in Costa Rica
- Low Rainfall in Costa Rica Could Mean Higher Electricity Rates
- Major Solar Energy Project Planned in Guanacaste
- TripAdvisor May Have Been Tripped in Costa Rica
- New Scam Targets Cell Phone Users in Costa Rica
Geovanny Vega Espinoza from Guanacaste won his second consecutive title after dominating in the 4.5 and 9 kilometer stand-up paddle (SUP) board races in Tamarindo Beach. Some of the best… Read more
- Striker Alvaro Saborio Silences Haters in Costa Rica
- Stadium in Guanacaste is the Brightest in Costa Rica
- Kayaking in Costa Rica: Great Exercise and Learning Opportunity
- The Gruesome Murder of a Football Manager in Guanacaste
- Auto Racing in Costa Rica Moves to Guanacaste
- Gilbert Brown Scores Surfing Victory in Guanacaste
- Professional Golf Instruction for Children in Costa Rica
Silk Road. Bitcoin. Liberty Reserve. Ross Ulbricht. Arthur Budovsky. These are the respective names of an alleged online drug marketplace, two virtual currencies and two individuals accused by the United… Read more
- FATCA Puts Canada and Costa Rica in the IRS Pockets
- Energy at the Heart of Costa Rica – Nicaragua Border Conflict
- Clear for Takeoff: New Airport in Southern Costa Rica
- Inside Costa Rica: Broke, Bitter, and Venting?
- TEDx Pura Vida! Happening Today in Costa Rica
- What Does the Arrest of Chapo Guzman Mean to Guanacaste?
- New Hotel Development Projects Opening in Guanacaste
Among the numerous reasons medical tourism in Costa Rica has grown significantly over the last few years, quality of care stands out as being among the most important. In the… Read more
- Nosara Yoga and Surf Fundraises to Benefit Orphanage in Haiti
- Free Health Care and Medications for Expats in Guanacaste
- Costa Rica Remains a Leader in Support of World Peace
- Does Air Conditioning Use in Costa Rica Provoke Respiratory Illness?
- Possible Outbreak of Infectious Anemia Troubles Nosara Horse Owners
- Suffering from Osteoarthritis? Move to Guanacaste Costa Rica!
- Why Choose Costa Rica as a Medical Tourism Destination?
Officials from the Bagaces canton in the province of Guanacaste are evaluating a nimble method of garbage collection utilized in the Free and Sovereign State of San Luis Potosi, Mexico…. Read more
- Unapologetic Tenacity: A New Canadian Trait
- Was Guanacaste Recently Mentioned at the Vatican?
- Passport Services for US Citizens in Costa Rica to Continue
- How the US Government Shutdown Could Affect Costa Rica
- Earthquake in Pakistan Explains Costa Rica's Origin
- The US Navy Cocaine Trail, from Costa Rica to Florida
- Canadian Underwater Photographer Dies in Costa Rica
Following the announcement by presidential candidate and former Mayor of San Jose Johnny Araya’s decision to abandon his pre-runoff election political campaign in Costa Rica, his opponent offered a polite and… Read more
- Which Canton is the Safest in Costa Rica?
- Fishing Federation in Costa Rica Criticizes Tuna Restrictions
- Journalists in Costa Rica Condemn Gory Accident Photos
- The Unquestionable Feminism of the Bribri in Costa Rica
- Legislator Claims That There is Plenty of Water in Guanacaste
- President Laura Chinchilla Returns to Guanacaste
- Guanacaste Developer Donates Water Wells to Local Utility
As record-high levels of snow, ice and rain and record-low temperatures continue to grip North America and Europe, Costa Rica is looking better and better as a Spring Break 2014… Read more
- Hotel Chantel in Guanacaste Opens Restaurant to the Public
- Paul McCartney Concert in Costa Rica: Confirmed?
- Cuisine of Costa Rica Aims to Improve International Image
- The Stage is Set for DrumFest 2014 in Costa Rica
- New Television Studio and Reality Show in Costa Rica
- So Meme. Much Viral. Very Costa Rica. Wow!
- Blockbuster Filmed in Costa Rica Could be the Worst of 2013
In March of last year, police officers patrolling the Upala sector in the northern region of Costa Rica made a botanical arrest. A man was caught with 112 members of… Read more
- Ecologically Friendly Construction Techniques in Costa Rica
- Absence of Leatherback Turtles Worries Guanacaste Beach Town
- Major Volcanic Activity in Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Meet the Sloths on Costa Rica's Caribbean Coast
- Why Are There So Many Chemtrails in Guanacaste?
- Why Costa Rica Needs to Attract More Birdwatchers
- Trash and Littering Still Major Problems in Guanacaste, Costa Rica