What better place to celebrate the holiday season than on the sandy beaches of a Four Seasons resort in Costa Rica?
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo has a Book Once, Stay Twice promotion on, which offers guests who booking a stay at any one of the participating Four Seasons Resorts in Costa Rica, Mexico or the Caribbean during the festive holidays a bonus three-night vacation redeemable in the summer or fall of 2018. The complimentary three-night vacation can be redeemed at any participating resort.
This is a limited time offer and must be booked by June 30, 2017.
Book Once, Stay Twice
Book a stay for travel between December 15, 2017 and January 7, 2018 inclusive, and upon completion of the stay, you will receive three complimentary nights at your choice of Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla, Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, Four Seasons Resort Nevis or Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico.
- 3 nights complimentary in a guest room in one of the four resorts for bookings and stays between December 15 and January 7, 2018
- 3 nights complimentary in a suite in one of the four resorts for bookings and stays in a suite or villa between December 15, 2017 and January 7, 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Regular rates and minimum length of stay applies for all bookings and may vary from Resort to Resort.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or packages.
- Upon completion of the holiday stay, guests will receive a certificate with instructions on how to book their complimentary 2018 stay.
- Complimentary stays must take place between May 1 and December 15, 2018, and are subject to availability.
- The certificate is not transferable and has no cash value.
- This offer is available now through June 30, 2017.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Come here to disconnect in order to reconnect in the natural environment that boasts two pristine beaches and extensive local wildlife. Guests create unique holiday traditions with a range of activities from eco-adventures to relaxing beach gatherings and rum tastings under a star-lit night.
Festive guests can choose to spend the holidays in one of the Resort’s 24 private one to three bedroom canopy suites or one of the 18 villas on the tip of the Peninsula with picture-worthy views of Culebra Bay and local wildlife ideally enjoyed from plunge pools.
Eco-adventures are nearby and include zip lining, hiking, horseback riding and volcano exploration. On-property activities include paddle boarding, kayaking, surfing, tennis and golf at the 18-hole Signature Arnold Palmer golf course or simple relaxation in the Spa with locally-inspired treatments. Cultural and culinary events are curated for the festive season with traditional holiday festivities culminating with a family-friendly party to ring in 2018.
Reserve the Book Once, Stay Twice Package
To reserve a stay, travellers must book via phone by calling their Resort of choice directly.