Glendale, CA (PRWEB) July 31, 2015 — Goway Travel is offering travelers a complimentary night at a select range of boutique resorts and hotels in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica has long been one of the best value destinations in the Americas, popular with young, adventure-seeking travelers on a budget. Yet the country has seen a recent surge in interest from the luxury and baby-boomer market, as well. To anyone who’s been watching the travel headlines, this should come as no surprise. No other destination on the planet offers such biodiversity within the confines of such a small, easily accessible country. Costa Rica’s stability and tourist infrastructure are also unrivalled anywhere in Central America, making it a safe and easy introduction to this beautiful region.
Of all Costa Rica’s national parks, Arenal Volcano National Park is the most famous, embodying the best of the country’s eco-tourism and adventure travel opportunities. But Costa Rica also offers plentiful activities on its beaches, both on the Pacific and Caribbean sides of the country. Visitors staying several days can even experience both, enjoying the best of the country’s hinterland and wildlife en route.
Goway’s Stay and Save in Costa Rica offers a complimentary night at a broad range of Costa Rica resorts and hotels for travellers who stay at least two to four nights, depending on the property. Eligible resorts range from all-inclusives to flexible luxury options, both on the coast and inland. Each is specifically designed with an individual flavour as unique and diverse as Costa Rica itself.
All available Stay-Pay deals
- Tango Mar Hotel – Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort – Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights,
Stay 5 nights, pay 4 nights
- Borinquen Mountain Resort & Spa – Free Horseback ride to the waterfall
- Westin Playa Conchal Resort & Spa – Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa – Stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights,
Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights
- Punta Islita Hotel – Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights
- Parador Resort & Spa – Stay 4 nights, pay 3 nights,
Stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights Arenal Kioro – Stay 3 nights, pay 2 nights
- Savings will vary by specific property, but can reach as high as US$1370 per couple. The offer is subject to availability and must be booked by December 19, 2015.
Since 1970, Goway has been providing unforgettable travel experiences to Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, polar and idyllic island destinations, Europe and South America. Today, Goway is recognized as one of North America’s leading travel companies for individuals, families and groups to select exotic destinations around the globe. Goway has offices in Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, and Sydney (Australia).
For reservations and information, visit http://www.goway.com